Stacy Knits

Ramblings about knitting and whatever else crosses my mind

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Lucky and Elly

Here it is, the finished back of Lucky:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I think it looks pretty good! The yarn (Brown Sheep Cotton Fine) is really soft and it has a nice feel to it, knit up. It's not heavy like a lot of cottons. If you like this pattern but are terrified of the amount of time a sweater on size 3 needles (size 2 in my case) will take, never fear. It moves really quickly. I got another 6 inches or so done on the planes and in the airport Monday and Tuesday.

I'm recovering from the UK loss. In Cleveland, it seemed like everyone I told I was from Kentucky responded with, "did you see that game?" I didn't crawl into a corner and cry, that's a sign I'm on my way to recovery! 199 days until Midnight Madness!

It was a beautiful day here today. It got into the 70's and was sunny. I stuck the dogs outside this evening. Elly is a dog that wants to be where I am at all times and doesn't particularly care for the great outdoors. I came back into the living room to find her staring in the door, practically pleading with me to let her in. Look at that poor face. I'm such a mean Mom!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

  • At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good job on Lucky! That expression from Elly is just pathetic! How do they do that??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home