Stacy Knits

Ramblings about knitting and whatever else crosses my mind

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

If you've ever wondered why...

My Parkie dog isn't allowed outside unattended in the backyard for long periods of time when it's damp outside, this may give you a clue:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I offered up a belly rub for the chance to take a picture of his nasty muddy paws and face. Parker would give his left ear for a belly rub. After I washed him, the bathtub was caked with mud, and I had company coming over for dinner. I'm sure if you asked Cairn owners what phrase they said most to their Cairn (that could be repeated in polite company), it would be "you're lucky you're cute."

In knitting news, I have about 9 inches done on the back of the Lucky lace wrap sweater. I'm a little surprised at just how quickly this knits up once you get going. I haven't really worked on it that much.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

  • At 12:12 AM, Blogger Stacy said…

    You know, I was terrified of Lucky but decided to take it on as a challenge (and I'm in no rush to finish!). It's moving really quickly so far, in spite of the needles (size 2 for me!). It went really slowly at the very beginning, while trying to figure the lace pattern but now that I have it down, I'm going fast! I haven't worked on it that much to get to 9 1/2 inches!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home