Stacy Knits

Ramblings about knitting and whatever else crosses my mind

Friday, April 01, 2005

Final Four Decision

I have made a decision. I've had a change of heart. I will be cheering for Louisville in the Final Four and hope they win it all. I should be proud that they are from Kentucky. Garcia is such a pleasure to watch. I wish our players acted more like him on the court. Wonder if we could trade Randolph Morris for UL's Otis George? Rick Pitino is a class act and quite frankly, I wish he was still coaching UK. Tubby Smith should take the Virginia coaching job because the guy just can't coach, and Mitch Barnhart should be at Pitino's doorstep in minutes to replace him.


APRIL FOOL'S!!!

Man, that even hurt to write.

I finished another felted bag last night. I used the Felted Marsupial Tote pattern for the bottom, replacing the handle with i-cord straps instead. I also made stripes of gray, black, rose, light blue, and violet Cascade 220 since I like how this look with a little bit of color (and it's nice to use up some scraps of yarn :). I overfelted it some and thought it was a bit too small but my Mom thought it looked good. It resembles the Booga Bag I made for her.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

  • At 5:38 PM, Blogger Stacy said…

    Gotcha! LOL I amuse myself sometimes. A basketball loving friend of mine (a Cincinnati fan who also hates Louisville) said she read it with her mouth open in shock and horror. I hope my Dad doesn't see it. He may disown me. I get my UK love/UL hate from him!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home