Stacy Knits

Ramblings about knitting and whatever else crosses my mind

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Beautiful day here!

The weather is gorgeous, and what am I doing? Bumming around inside of course. I've had an exhausting week. I need to mow the lawn but it just may wait until some evening this week. I'm going to go run a little later this afternoon. Parker's outside sunbathing. Elly's inside laying in whatever beams of sun she can find. She's not allowed outside off of her leash still since she can't control her urges to run the fence and bark at the neighbor dog. Parker can't either but he didn't have surgery Tuesday. Otherwise, Elly is doing great.

I finished the left front of Lucky! I had to put up a picture of the left and right fronts to show the huge difference between blocked and unblocked pieces of this. See how smooth the one on the left is. The one on the right is the left front that I just finished up, no blocking. Now, onto the sleeves. For some reason, I hate doing sleeves.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I started the Stitch and Bitch Nation Om Yoga Mat Bag for my Mom's yoga mat. This is knitting up really quickly, and the yarn is cheap. 2 skeins of Lion Cotton in red, and I don't think it's going to require much, if any of the second skein. I'll make a washcloth or dishcloth of any leftover.

2 lace projects at once. Who would have thunk it?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

  • At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey! Just dropping you a line to tell you that I LOVE the color you picked for Lucky - I'm the one in LJ's Punk_knitters that just finished the purple one. :-) I'm sure yours will be fantabulous, I'll have to check back for when it's done...

    -Amy

     
  • At 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey - fantastic progress on your Lucky. Woo! I am actually in the midst of designing a carry-strap for my yoga bag. Given that I have a sticky mat, it is too hard to get into a knitted bag so I working on a series of felted straps.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home