Stacy Knits

Ramblings about knitting and whatever else crosses my mind

Saturday, February 04, 2006

It looks like a sweater!

I really want Salina done before the Knitting Olympics begin which will be a huge challenge in and of itself. It's the Olympic Qualifying Competition, perhaps! I've got the back done and both sleeves. I've started on the front. After that, it's just seaming it up and doing the cuffs and collar. At least I have the dreaded sleeves done.

There's not a lot done on the front yet. It's a cold, wet, and snowy day here in Kentucky and while I've bummed around most of the day, I plan to curl up on the couch tonight to knit. My knitting time this week may be a bit limited, and if I want this thing done (or mostly done) by Olympic torch lighting on Friday, I had better get cracking!

Go Steelers!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your Salina is so pretty! Love the color.

     
  • At 10:05 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    can't wait to see your finished salina! it's amazing how everyone is bent on finishing up stuff before the olympics - me included!

     
  • At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lookin' good!

     
  • At 3:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ooh, I like the idea of doing the sleeves before the front. I always do the sleeves last and then I just put that off as long as possible unless I have a deadline--like a baby shower!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home