Look at Winnie's blog, it's a completed Lucky! Doesn't it look great? Now I'm really inspired to finish mine up soon. I just need to do the sleeves. I did the 18" side tie and about 12" of the 62" one. That's a lot of 1x1 rib on size 2 needles so I've been working on it some when I don't feel like doing much else. 62 ", 10 rows per inch, 13 stitches per row=8060 stitches in the 62" band.
Here's my Honeymoon Cami!
Cute, isn't she? The shaping is wonderful! Not so fast though. I'll post photos of me wearing her later. I love the look of the pattern, it's just a little too big. Well, way too big under the arms even though it fits okay in the bust. I made the XS, and this isn't the pattern's fault, if anyone is worried. It's my own weird shaped body. I'm short and small framed but really curvy. I have small armholes and shoulders but am a C cup which means that many knit patterns are way too big in the shoulder/armhole area. I'm thinking a crocheted border along the armholes may pull it in a little. It doesn't look bad, it just doesn't fit quite like I wanted! I'm even thinking about ripping it out and redoing it. It will be awhile before I can wear this so that gives me a chance to stew on it a bit before deciding what to do.
I still need to shorten the straps some. That would be the ends you see hanging off the top, although if the practice of not weaving in ends would come into fashion, I'd be all over that trend!