Stacy Knits

Ramblings about knitting and whatever else crosses my mind

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I'm trying, I promise!

Poor Apricot. Yeah, she's as annoying as all get out but once I get things figured out, she's a nice easy little knit. So why can't I seem to pick her up and work on her? I did finish the sleeve. Woo! I just have the right front and second sleeve to do now. Maybe I can manage at least one of those pieces this week. It would have been such a perfect day to wear her today too. It was cool and rainy out.

Yes, you really read that right. It was rainy! We haven't had rain in months! It's Kentucky, not Arizona, we're supposed to have rain here, people. My grass is brown and dying but the weeds are managing to not only survive but to go big and green. How on earth is that possible? Yay for the remnants of Dennis for stalling over us! I wanna go out and dance!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ooo, I can't wait to see that Apricot! You will feel so rewarded once you've worked through the rest of that annoying pattern. And it's a beautiful knit too!

     
  • At 3:31 PM, Blogger sarah said…

    Keep goin girl! It's like your racing...sort of. Except probably more annoying and with translation problems.

    Our grass is dying too! The midwest is totally burnt to a crisp.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home