Stacy Knits

Ramblings about knitting and whatever else crosses my mind

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Lucky is moving along...

I usually knit in the evenings while watching TV. Now that I've admitted that in my blog, everyone knows that I watch wayyyyy too much TV. The number of hours during the week I watch Law and Order SVU alone is frightening. At least I have a bunch of nice knit stuff to show for it. I used to read a lot. I don't read that much anymore, knitting has taken its place. I think I'm addicted.

I finished one sleeve of Lucky and got a few inches done on the second. After that, I'm just the dreaded 1x1 62" ribbed tie and seaming away. I can't wait to wear it, especially after seeing a few completed ones.

Here's the blocking sleeve and front piece...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And a closeup of the lace. Ooh, pretty! I love this clover lace. When I first started, I thought I'd have to rip out rows on end but once you get going, it's easy to see what comes next.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And a shot of what it will look like once put together! I took a bunch of pictures because I've had trouble getting a good shot of the color. The color looks closest to accurate on my monitor here.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



I just noticed that my little weather girl is saying it's 57 and sunny while my ISP's site says 49 and raining. I now know not to use the weather girl when deciding what to wear!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:00 PM, Blogger Lesley said…

    I think we must have been separated at birth because I too am addicted to lip gloss and spend much more time watching the telly while knitting and much less time reading.

    I really need how to read and knit at the same time. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home