Stacy Knits

Ramblings about knitting and whatever else crosses my mind

Friday, May 06, 2005

I'm soooo tired of seaming

I didn't mind knitting a sweater on size 2 needles but seaming hasn't been fun. I still haven't gotten to the neckband/tie but here's an extra special sneak peak of Lucky.

Lucky basking in the glow of a sunny Kentucky spring evening...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It looks much better minus the black t-shirt underneath. I didn't feel like changing into something slinkier for this pic.

The good news is that it fits perfectly! It's really wide at the shoulders in this pic but the neckband will cinch that in to make it a nice v-neck. I love it! There is no telling when I'll get it done but it should be soon enough. I can't wait to wear it.

When trying this bad boy on, I realized that one of my shoulders (my left one) is smaller than and slopes a lot more than the other one. I never noticed this before. How could I have gone through life never noticing this? I can see a zit popping up 3 days before it makes its appearance but never saw this deformity?

Up next after Lucky: Cable Ribbed socks from the Spring '05 Interweave Knits and a cardi/shell that I know what I want it to look like and can't find any patterns that look just like that. This could be interesting...

If you haven't seen this yet, for your laugh of the day. If you've knit Martha's Poncho, you can now knit the Runaway Bride's Blanket. Hilarious.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lucky is coming along so nicely!!! I can't wait to see it all seamed up!

     
  • At 7:21 PM, Blogger goodkarma said…

    Yay! Lucky looks fantastic on you. I'll bet that you'll wear it lots and lots once you get the neckband stitched on. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home