Stacy Knits

Ramblings about knitting and whatever else crosses my mind

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

The Amazing Race Finale!

Yay Uchenna and Joyce! I love them and am so happy they won!!! What a great couple they are. Uchenna is such a sweetie. He should be a motivational speaker. He was keeping ME going through the show! I was so afraid they were going to be out of it.

I wasn't a Rob and Amber fan at all through Survivor but I came through this show liking them. I didn't want them to win but they are really sweet together, and both seem like they'd be fun to hang out with.

In my hours of American Idol and Amazing Race watching (and don't forget, Law and Order SVU taping), I sucked it up and worked on my Lucky neckband. I have 43 of 62 inches done. Woohoo! There may be a completed Lucky in the near future!

I'm getting ready to head out for an eye doctor appointment. The yarn shop is right across the street. Can I resist slipping in for a little looksie? Nope, can't, gotta get some other things done first. Hehehe.

Without heading into too much of a rant, I HATE the NBA. They have to do something to control the early entry of high school and college players that have no business going. They are so busy caring about "potential" that they ignore actual performance. And kids who have no business going are declaring and some are ruining their lives because of bad advice from people without the player's best interest. Randolph Morris, I hope to see you back at UK. I really hope you're doing this to test your status and what you need to do before declaring next year (like we all expected you to do, just not this year). And it's not just Randolph, there are players all over making the same move, some of them hiring an agent so they can't come back. Every year it gets more ridiculous.


1 Comments:

  • At 5:30 PM, Blogger goodkarma said…

    So maybe we are twins separated at birth or something? I have an eye appt. this afternoon, too.

    Good to know your Lucky tie is progressing. What a job, eh? :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home